- Obtained MBCHB at MEDUNSA (Medical university of South Africa), in 1986
- Post graduate diploma in Occupational health (DOH) – WITS 1990.
- Obtained a diploma in business management in one of the correspondence colleges in 2003.
- Currently doing a Post Graduate diploma in Labour Law with University of Johannesburg.
- Executive director of Dr Simon Ngcobo Incorporated. The company offers primary health, occupational health and wellness services.
- Appointed Occupational Medical Practitioner (OMP) of Voorspoed
- Diamond mine De Beers Group.
- Appointed OMP for Lace Diamond mine- Australian company.
- Medical assessor for the Compensation Fund, appointed by the minister of Labour in terms of The Compensation for injuries and diseases Act of 1993.
- Harmony Gold as a group OMP (Occupational Medical Practitioner), 2005-2006
- Goldfields Mine limited – take charge of their Occupational Health
- Services in the Free State- 2003-2005
- Dr Simon Ngcobo Incorporated: 1992 – 2003
- St Helena Gold Mine Hospital: From 1988 to 1991
- Leratong Hospital: One year of internship in 1987
- Companies serviced include – Spoor net, SAB MILLER, Momentum Risk management, Lifeworks, National Union of Mine workers.
- WAWA (women against women abuse): serves on the advisory board for the Goldfields branch.
- Mothusi IPA – Deputy Chairperson