- BA,BD Dipl Theology,MBChB
- BA: PU in CHO : 1977
- BD: University of Pretoria 1980
- Post Graduate studies: Basel 1981 – 1982
- Past Graduate diploma in Theology: Cum Laude University of Pretoria 1983
- MBChB: University of the Free State 1993
- Community development in North West Province during 1986
- Community development Program.
- General Practitioner in private practice Klerksdorp from 1998 till present.
- General practice duties and involvement in HIV treatment programs.
- The practice participate in the Pepfar and Tshepang HIV management programs.
- Primary care clinics at Harmony 2 # and 4 #.
- Responsibilities as part of medical team at Sanpark rehabilitation centre.
- Involved in various community programs.
- A holistic approach to individual and community health.
- HIV with it’s impact on the individual as well as the community.