- Obtained MBCHB at MEDUNSA (Medical university of South Africa), in 1997
- Post graduate diploma in Occupational health (DOH) WITS – 2005.
- Internship Klerksdorp Tshepong hospital complex – 1998.
- Medical Officer Internal medicine. Co-ordinator and mentor of community service doctors – Thusong hospital 2000
- Independent practice – 2001 – current
- District Surgeon Hartbeesfontein – 2001-2007
- Part time Medical Officer responsible for Occupational Health and Safety
- Klerksdorp Tshepong hospital complex – 2006 – current.
- Member of the provincial medical advisory panel dept of Labour – 2007
- Ex-miners examination for occupational lung disease and compensation for MBO